Alchemy, a leading blockchain development platform, has announced the release of a toolkit called “Create Web3 Dapp (CW3D),” which makes it easier for developers to build decentralized applications (dApps). Designed for Web3 developers, the toolkit is compatible across chains, including Ethereum, Polygon, Optimism, and Arbitrum, and is freely available.
— Kyptos (@azcoinnews) February 27, 2023
The CW3D toolkit provides pre-built templates for dApps that developers can use to rapidly prototype their projects. Additionally, it offers customizable components that developers can select and add to their projects to suit their unique needs. Alchemy considers the toolkit a “lifehack” for Web3 and highlights the following features:
- Fast and easy production: Add pre-built components to your project with just a few lines of code.
- Composability: Browse and optimize the components you need from the options inventory.
- Abstraction: Simplifies complexity by handling setup and installation for you.
- Comprehensive: Solid code that covers everything from API requests to the user interface.
The CW3D platform also includes an NFT browser that allows users to search for any NFT owned by a specific wallet address or display all NFTs in a specified collection.
Elan Halpern, head of product at Alchemy, said that the goal of open source CW3D is to make dApp development easier and more accessible. It is important to involve multiple ecosystems and developers and stakeholders so that everyone can contribute to the ecosystem. contribute. Alchemy’s mission is to bring blockchain and Web3 to a billion users and empower developers, and this is one way to achieve that vision.
Alchemy has entered into a partnership with Japan-based public blockchain Astar Network to create APIs and other tools to make it easier for developers to build dApps on Astar Network.
Alchemy is a global company, supporting millions of users in 197 countries. It recently raised $200 million in a Series C1 funding round, valuing the company at $10.2 billion. With the release of CW3D, Alchemy is expected to be a game changer for Web3 development and contribute to the wider adoption of blockchain technology.
- Alchemy Raises $80M to Become ‘Blockchain’s Amazon Web Services’
- Alchemy raises another $250 million at $3.5 billion valuation
according to Kyptos